Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities.
You’ll work at the intersection of the product, marketing, and engineering teams, to showcase the value of Plainsight’s vision AI platform to enterprise business users, machine learning developers, and data scientists. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing you’ll be tasked with growing and innovating our evangelism function at Plainsight.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate as a speaker at meetups, technology conferences, or trade shows
- You’ll acquire a deep understanding of the AI/ML community’s workflows and demonstrate how they can leverage Plainsight’s vision AI platform to best meet their key business and technical needs.
- You’ll drive demand for our products through creating webinars, demos, interviews, and other interactive events.
- Partner with product, innovation and engineering teams to build compelling demos, example projects highlighting platform features and integrations.
- You’ll craft and perform live presentations and content that will inspire potential customers to partner with Plainsight.
- You’ll curate, create, edit, and distribute tutorials, blog articles, case studies, and other content to communicate about advances in the development & applications of machine learning, computer vision, and data science.
- You'll be an active, engaged, and authentic participant in the computer vision community, organizing meetups & hackathons where developers and business users can learn and build cool things.
- Community Advocacy: You'll influence the direction of our products by gathering and relaying insights from the computer vision community to our product team.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience in translating complex technical subjects into succinct, informational and compelling materials.
- You have expert level experience and understanding of machine learning principles
- You are a strong writer, presenter, speaker and communicator.
- You have a passion for writing original blog posts that drive engagement and help customers traverse the sales funnel.
- You have a mastery for how AI/ML is purchased and deployed within large enterprises and mid-market.
- You have a knack for connecting the dots between the business applications of AI/ML and the technical underpinnings of MLOps.
- You are active in both online and offline data science / ML developer communities
- You are self-sufficient and motivated, having the ability to create and publish content with minimal support , with the ability to take both direction and initiative.
- You have 5+ years in an evangelism, product management, or developer advocacy role.